Cascade Hollow Distilling Co. is currently open Thursday-Sunday. We are unfortunately unable to offer distillery tours at this time, but the visitor center is open for shopping and tastings (see below for hours).
While your experience at the Visitor Center may look a little different, we can assure you the whisky and hospitality will remain the same!
We’re proud to be part of the Tennessee Whiskey Trail, which is made up of over 25 distilleries across the state. Be sure to check out their website and download their app as you plan your visit!
The safety of our guests and staff remains our number one priority. Here’s what we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Visitor Center
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting will take place throughout the day.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. We’re happy to refund or reschedule your reservation.
- Closed on all major holidays
- Although tours are unfortunately not available at this time, the visitor center remains open for shopping and tastings
- Reservations required for tastings (please book below)
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to sample
- Call 931-408-2410 for more information
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 9:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.