Cascade Hollow Distilling Co. is currently open Thursday-Sunday. Distillery tours have resumed, with safety measures in place. The Visitor Center is also open for shopping and self-guided tastings (see below for hours).
While your experience at the Visitor Center may look a little different, we can assure you the whisky and hospitality will remain the same!
We’re proud to be part of the Tennessee Whiskey Trail, which is made up of over 25 distilleries across the state. Be sure to check out their website as you plan your visit!
The safety of our guests and staff remains our number one priority. All guests are required to wear masks during the distillery portion of our tour. Entry to the distillery will not be permitted if masks are not worn.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Visitor Center
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting will take place throughout the day.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. We’re happy to refund or reschedule your reservation.
- Closed on all major holidays
- Reservations required for tours (please book below)
- Self-guided tastings are available on a first-come, first-served basis between 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to sample
- Call 931-408-2410 for more information
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 9:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.